BoatsPlus, trading as Plankton Online Marketing, take no responsibility for transaction between advertisers and buyers. We encourage buyers to do their proper due diligence before transacting.
In using the BoatsPlus website:
- you will not use the Services for any illegal or fraudulent purpose;
- you will comply with all laws which must be complied with in relation to a Listing;
- you will comply with any export restrictions which may apply to the export or import of goods to locations inside or outside Australia or the territory in which you are located;
- you warrant that you will not, by engaging BoatsPlus to provide the Services, place BoatsPlus in breach of any law or obligation owing to a third party;
- you will not undertake any act or cause any omission which will bring BoatsPlus into disrepute;
- you will not use the services in a manner that may lead to the suspension of the services under;
- you will provide BoatsPlus with all information requested by BoatsPlus which BoatsPlus requires to provide the Services.
You indemnify BoatsPlus, its agents, officers, employees, and Third Party Providers ("Indemnified") against any loss, cost, expense or damage (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which any of the Indemnified suffer or incur as a direct or indirect result of:
- any breach by you of any representation, warranty or term of this Agreement;
- any acts or omissions by you which are described in clause
- any breach by you of your obligations to a third party, including another Seller or Buyer;
- any infringement by you of the rights of a third party including Intellectual Property Rights; and
- any legal proceedings threatened or initiated against BoatsPlus by a third party as a result of the events described in clause (a) to (d) above.